• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Redwood Burl Blocks

I have some redwood burl blocks that I want to sell off. These blocks are not stabilized. The blocks are about 1.5"x1.5"x5.5". Some are a little bigger, some a little smaller, but not much. The blocks have been dampened to show the figure. These are from a 30+ year old burl so you can be sure they are dry. I have a lot more to cut up, so if you need a certain size, I will try to cut what you need. Shipping will be actual USPS. I accept paypal. Thanks for looking, and let me know if there are any questions.

-Mike Griffin

The first picture is of the front of the block and the second is of the side.
Block #7 has a worm hole, but I think it can be worked around (see pic). There is a discount if you want to try it out.
All blocks are $15 with the exception of #7 which is $10.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Close-up of the worm hole in #7
picture.php

Last edited:
Guess I was asking a little too much? Lets try a price drop. I am also wondering if you all would prefer I just sent a bunch out to WSSI. Would there be more interest? I should get into some really sweet stuff the deeper I get into the slab. If someone wants a bunch, we can work a deal. Thanks for looking.

-Mike Griffin

Back