• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reese Bose Stockman

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
This is a 3-1/8" closed size stockman by Reese Bose. It has " Remington" jigged bone covers & ss spun head pins. Blades are ATS-34 ss,hollow ground with hand rubbed finish. Pinched ss bolsters & pinned and inlaid " Double Bomb" shield have a brushed satin finish. Mill relieved ss liners . Recently Reese told me this knife may be as old as 15 years old. It is in mint un used condition. Pre owned and I can find nothing negative to report. The main blade has about a 5+ snap,the sheepsfoot and pen about a 5.

Numbered knife,#9

Main clip is 2-1/4" with 2" of edge,opens to 5-3/8"
Sheepsfoot 1-5/8" ,1-3/8" of edge ,opens to 4-5/8"
Pen 1-1/2" ,1-1/4" of edge ,opens to 4-9/16"

This is a rare small stockman. I don't think I've ever seen another like it. The sheepsfoot blade ,when closed,sits lower than on the larger stockmans,and the pen blade replaces a spey. Very unique configuration.

I will ship it in USA via USPS Express insured. You or someone will need to sign for it.
Paypal fee's included
$2600. >>5/8 Pending Sale

The only trade I'd consider is for another Bose Folder,plus or minus cash depending on the deal we make

Thank You

WydkiHS.jpg

pb6nn7o.jpg

0nDN93D.jpg

i2Kx6Kc.jpg

klbBpAY.jpg

fi9hmuD.jpg

eqhbMKo.jpg

g1Y063e.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! What a grail. Best of luck on your sale Vince.

Back