• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Refractory Materials

Bear-IX

Tinker
Refractory Materials

I have purchased a variety of materials in bulk from a manufacturer named Plibrico. I personally use several of the products in my own forges and have found them to be an excellent product that is tough to match. I would also like to note that I have a great working relationship with this company and if you are looking for a specific product that is not listed, please let me know, I may be able to find it with little trouble. Also, if you have any product questions please don’t hesitate to ask for info. Technical Data Sheets and other such data is on hand and sent by request, no purchase required for info.

Every item comes with a set of emailed instructions and with the T.D.S. to help make every buyer be better informed about their new product.

Castable Refractory Cements: (Per lb.)

HyMOR 3000 – A castable refractory, low-cement product that is rated to 3000F. - $1.35

HyMOR 3000 KK – A Castable refractory, low cement blend that has Stainless Steel needles mixed in for superior strength and longer forge life. This is also rated to 3000F. - $1.50

HyMOR SiC 80 KK – A castable refractory cement that has at least 80% silicon carbide blended in and is rated to 2800F. - $2

*Comes in 55lb bags by request. I have 20 bags on hand at all times

Refractory Mortar:

Superdemon Airset (55lb tub) – Rated to 3000F and comes premixed in a sealed tub. $72

*I have 25 tubs of this product.

Inswool: (per linear foot)

1” x 24” – 8# Inswool - $8

2” x 24” – 8# Inswool - $11

*Maximum of 25 linear feet per roll. I have 10 boxes of each on hand.

Sales:

All sales are final. The products I offer are exactly as described and returns are only accepted in there is a mix-up that results in the buyer being shipped the wrong product. In such cases, I will accept returns and will cover the expense of return shipping as well as sending the correct order. No other returns will be accepted.

Shipping:

I use UPS and USPS, exclusively due to my location. I charge the buyer what I am charged and no more. There is a 2-5 business day wait for shipment due to my rural location. If you would like to price shipping please use the zip code 51566 and your own location to get the same quote I will get.

Payments:

Payments are accepted through my Etsy, PayPal, and I also accept mailed checks/money orders. Please note that I do not ship until the payment has cleared.

Bulk:

If you plan to order any product by the bag or box please let me know so I can offer a small discount. If I don’t have to package you will pay less every time.

I would just like to update this post to say that I now carry two new refractory products.

Pli-cast Mortar - Rated to 3000F and is in dry form. $1.50 per pound

Firebrick - 9" x 4.5" x 2.5" and 9" x 4.5" x 3". Rated to 3000F and very durable. 2.5" - $15, and 3" - $18 per brick.

The terms posted above all apply and there are definitely discounts for bulk buyers who want 10 bricks or more. It takes me 5 days to receive the bricks. I do not stock them as age can weaken them and I will not sell anyone a flawed product. As for the mortar, I have 5 bags on hand.

Thank you for reading my post.

Refractory Mat
Hey Bear. not sure if you're still selling refractory materials but I'm looking for 2 bags of
I have purchased a variety of materials in bulk from a manufacturer named Plibrico. I personally use several of the products in my own forges and have found them to be an excellent product that is tough to match. I would also like to note that I have a great working relationship with this company and if you are looking for a specific product that is not listed, please let me know, I may be able to find it with little trouble. Also, if you have any product questions please don’t hesitate to ask for info. Technical Data Sheets and other such data is on hand and sent by request, no purchase required for info.

Every item comes with a set of emailed instructions and with the T.D.S. to help make every buyer be better informed about their new product.

HyMOR 3000 – A castable refractory, low-cement product that is rated to 3000F. - $1.35

HyMOR 3000 KK – A Castable refractory, low cement blend that has Stainless Steel needles mixed in for superior strength and longer forge life. This is also rated to 3000F. - $1.50

HyMOR SiC 80 KK – A castable refractory cement that has at least 80% silicon carbide blended in and is rated to 2800F. - $2

Refractory Mortar:

Superdemon Airset (55lb tub) – Rated to 3000F and comes premixed in a sealed tub. $72

Sales:

All sales are final. The products I offer are exactly as described and returns are only accepted in there is a mix-up that results in the buyer being shipped the wrong product. In such cases, I will accept returns and will cover the expense of return shipping as well as sending the correct order. No other returns will be accepted.

Shipping:

I use UPS and USPS, exclusively due to my location. I charge the buyer what I am charged and no more. There is a 2-5 business day wait for shipment due to my rural location. If you would like to price shipping please use the zip code 51566 and your own location to get the same quote I will get.

Payments:

Payments are accepted through my Etsy, PayPal, and I also accept mailed checks/money orders. Please note that I do not ship until the payment has cleared.

Bulk:

If you plan to order any product by the bag or box please let me know so I can offer a small discount. If I don’t have to package you will pay less every time.
Refractory Materials

Refractory Mortar:

Sales:

Shipping:

Payments:

Bulk:

Refractory Materials

Refractory Mortar:

Sales:

Shipping:

Payments:

Bulk:

Hi Bear. I'm not sure if you're still selling refractory materials but I'm looking for 2 bags of HY-mor 3000 kk. Could you please let me know.
peterparker400@comcast.net

Back