• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Refurbishing and Custom Services: Stonewashing, Cabinet Blasting, Anodizing......

Greg does some great work. I bought this grip off him a little while ago and at first wasn't really into the anno and planned to just re-blast it a normal grey finish. But when I received the knife and saw the colors up close I instantly fell in love with it. Its now my go to edc knife and the finish has held up really well.

Custom Leatherman Charge TTi by Gburgs

I've had this Leatherman tool for a while and its my favorite multitool. I love the finish that the TTi comes with but I wanted to put my own custom touch on it so at one point i heat anodized it. Well recently I sent it off to Greg to get a more professional finish and it turned out amazing. He put a blue anodized/stonewashed finish on it. The scales of the TTi have a very complex texture so its hard to see the stonewash finish but if you look closely you can see it. Thanks again Greg. On to the pics!

Thanks for your support Addison!

Blue seems to be a popular choice. Here's a Sage 2 completed this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 52
Pretty amazing work on here.. I wonder how that Sage 2 look would be on a Sebenza 21... :)

GBurgs did two Bokers for me. Steller work. Super easy to deal with.

Thanks Greg!

[video]https://youtu.be/67mAqsouars[/video]

I've decided to concentrate on knifemaking and am currently not taking on anymore jobs at the moment. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Up to what size can you stonewashed?

Looking to get a fixed blade stonewashed so don't
Know if it's to big

Back