• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Regrind a 4-Max Scout?

I use the 4-max scout alot at work and at home - it’s surprisingly versatile and (mine is) easy to maintain. I’d love to have one of them ground to be thinner just to see how it goes. Suggestions for who may do this well and what it may cost? If you dont have a 4-max scout, you can still find ‘Em for $80 If you look hard. It’s my beater knife but it still looks almost new and holds a much better edge than I thought it would. Also, if you enjoy some real and present danger mixed with with your absent-minded fidgeting, you found it. 5 stars ⭐️ Thanks guys, hope everyone is good. 😎👍

Flat or hollow? The 4-Max is also my favorite and may be interested in having one did-up.

F FloridaDreams if you have not had this done yet, I just moved to a new location, and am ready to start taking regrind orders again. I do flat or flat vex, no hollow yet. Feel free to message me and I'll be happy to serve you.

Back