Remember playing them Vintage Board Games ~ Parker Brothers Milton Bradley and Such

Board games are big. Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride are staples for my friends and my kids. But at any given point in time I have two board games funded and pending delivery on Kickstarter. Lots of people making cool board games!

Scrabble, Chess & Monopoly were the only board games that I ever played.

Still play them in real time w/a real person now & then but they are all now available to play online virtually.

Last edited:
OIP.FoGmhI00fSpHlIV_5U8fQwHaFv

Last edited:
Yes! Mastermind is a great game.

My family loves board games…me, not so much…I’d rather be stitchin’. ;)

Does anyone ever play board games any more ~ I've always enjoyed board games, but nobody around here ever wants to take the time to sit down and play it ~ Trouble, Perfection, Monopoly, Aggravation ~ has anyone ever played this, this is one supposedly played by a lot of people throughout Europe and usually wouldn't see it much and would be considered Foreign ~ MASTER MIND {No. 3016}

View attachment 2066823
I'm going to have to look for that one. Interesting.

Does anyone ever play board games any more ~ I've always enjoyed board games, but nobody around here ever wants to take the time to sit down and play it ~ Trouble, Perfection, Monopoly, Aggravation ~ has anyone ever played this, this is one supposedly played by a lot of people throughout Europe and usually wouldn't see it much and would be considered Foreign ~ MASTER MIND {No. 3016}

View attachment 2066823
My wife daughter and I occasionally play dominos and checkers. We're not really video game people but we play wheel fortune on a Nintendo Switch. I want to learn chess.
chess.com is a great place to learn chess.

we do occasional board games. More so dominos and card games.
We were playing Phase 10 at a brewery one weekend and somebody told us about an app, BG Stats or Board Game stats, that you can use to track games, winners, scores, etc.
I think it was $5.99, one time purchase and its been fun in keeping up with who won, when, what games, etc. Has lots of popular games in the system already and you can add pretty much any game you play

I don't typically play board games per se, though I have. I dislike games that are strictly luck based, but if there is an element of strategy involved then I'm all for it.

I want to learn chess.

It's a great game, with simple rules, but the depth of it is virutally infinite. Definitely a worthwhile game.

chess.com is a great place to learn chess.

Ditto. Lots of tools there for improvement that can benefit players of any level. Come on over and play with the bunch of us from BFs over there. It's free to sign up and play. Send me a friend invite, my username over there is David_Mary.

Back