• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Remington R4243 Bullet Camp Knife, New-in-Box, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
Remington UMC Made in USA, R4243 Bullet Camp Knife

This knife is a bit too large for my needs. It is new in box, shiny and sharp, with all paper work and even the box is in perfect condition. Handle Scales are faux-bone Delrin with bullet-inlay shield, polished-brass bolsters and

liners, stainless steel blades including: large awl/scraper, large saber-grind clip-point blade, sheepsfoot blade, cap-lifter/screw-driver. 4 3/4" closed. Looking for $OLD, payment by USPS M.O or PayPal (gift or buyer

assumes fees). Shipping is included to continental USA by USPS with tracking. International shipping pays the difference. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes all legal responsibilities.

P1020811.JPG

P1020814.JPG

P1020813.JPG

P1020812.JPG

P1020815.JPG

P1020817.JPG

P1020818.JPG

P1020819.JPG

P1020820.JPG

Last edited:
If there is an issue contacting me through the forum, my email is dimastella03 at america on line
Thank you

If there is an issue contacting me through the forum, my email is dimastella03 at america on line
Thank you

That was fast. E-mail sent with PP info. This knife is now SPF to victor14. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back