Renewal subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2524382

To clarify, I am using 69 conversations.
300 replies back and forth.
23% of the 200 conversations "
"Platinum membership" includes
I would like to get the 200 conversations I paid for.

Dan
Yes you have 69 conversations, but the 300 is not the number of messages/replies...it is the total number of conversations you are allowed (and 69/300 is 23%). Within those 300 convos, you are allowed 500 total messages/replies. If you go into one of your convos, the percentage shown will then be based on the 500 message limit.

I’ve been trying to renew my gold membership for a couple days. When I click on it, it takes me to PayPal but it is completely blank. Happens with other devices too. Is this an issue with PP or BF? Either way I want to get you all paid so I can sell some knives haha

I’ve been trying to renew my gold membership for a couple days. When I click on it, it takes me to PayPal but it is completely blank. Happens with other devices too. Is this an issue with PP or BF? Either way I want to get you all paid so I can sell some knives haha
This is now happening with me as well.

This is now happening with me as well.

Sagandavis Sagandavis & ac3boyz ac3boyz

Are you guys using the link in the message or email you received from BF? The link may be broken.

Instead while logged into your BF account here, either go directly to your profile and click on Account Upgrades, or go to the top of the BF home page and scroll to the far right and click on Paid Subscriptions.

I just tried both and it takes me directly to the normal PayPal screen for purchasing your renewal.

Remember, if you check out as a guest (not signed into PayPal), Spark usually has to manually renew you, thus leading to a delay + you get hit with the $35 fee instead of the normal $30 Gold Membership fee.

Always better with a picture to show exactly where both of these options are.

Hope this can help you.

A34C7553-7BF0-4692-8F09-EA03A3209173.jpeg

Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver and Blues Blues

I have tried both links you refer to with the same result being a blank page with PayPal.com in the address bar.

I don't remember if I was made aware that I needed to renew via an alert or an email, but can't find either now.

Last edited:
I got nothing for you. Spark Spark is the man on memberships and handling the purse strings.

Spark Spark , I got access to my laptop today and I still have the same problem when trying to renew my membership. Basically a blank page with "PayPal.com" in the address bar.

For what it’s worth, I like to keep old PMs, but I’ve been here long enough that I would far exceed the limit without regularly deleting/“leaving” conversations. I don’t know if there’s a similar solution on Windows, but on Mac you can save them as a Web Archive file in Safari. File > Save As (or just Command + S), name the file and select Web Archive as the file format. These files can be opened in the browser (or previewed by hitting the space bar) and the messages will appear exactly as they did before they were deleted.

Could have been anything from ad blockers to an out of date browser. We didn't see any lapse in subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back