Reputable Dealers and Swordsmiths

Hello all. New to the forum, but have been lurking for years. Could I get some suggestions of reputable dealers and Swordsmiths. I used to have a nice collection of them about 15 years ago when I was much more active. However, not being very bright and ever backing the file up, I lost it in a hard drive death :) Anyhow, I appreciate any suggestions and I'm sure more than a few will ring a bell. I should say that I'm looking for "real" authentic Dealers/Smiths of functioning swords and not purveyors of wall hangers and sword like objects. Also, with the blow up of the internet these last 10 years, MLM scammers are ubiquitous selling "Authentic" Damascus Steel Swords for the unbelievable price of $300.00. and LESS. Unbelievable is right. I used to make Damascus billets for around that price, much less do all the incredible work to finish that into a functioning beautiful sword. Unless there is some gracious smith out there that loves to sell quality blades for "the cheap", then lead me to them! Lol...Again, thanks in advance.

Hello all. New to the forum, but have been lurking for years. Could I get some suggestions of reputable dealers and Swordsmiths. I used to have a nice collection of them about 15 years ago when I was much more active. However, not being very bright and ever backing the file up, I lost it in a hard drive death :) Anyhow, I appreciate any suggestions and I'm sure more than a few will ring a bell. I should say that I'm looking for "real" authentic Dealers/Smiths of functioning swords and not purveyors of wall hangers and sword like objects. Also, with the blow up of the internet these last 10 years, MLM scammers are ubiquitous selling "Authentic" Damascus Steel Swords for the unbelievable price of $300.00. and LESS. Unbelievable is right. I used to make Damascus billets for around that price, much less do all the incredible work to finish that into a functioning beautiful sword. Unless there is some gracious smith out there that loves to sell quality blades for "the cheap", then lead me to them! Lol...Again, thanks in advance.
There's a thread down below in this forum about current custom makers. With respect to production folks I would still recommend Arms and Armor and Albion as the top two although I do also think the guys over at Valiant Armory have a good product. To get them all in one place you can check out Kult of Athena. They sell everything from Denix junk to high end semi custom pieces. They are a quality vendor though. If you are looking for something specific call it out and perhaps others will come to mind.

Thank you very much. And yes, that custom sword thread is indeed a winner. I appreciate it the direction. Have a great day.

There's a thread down below in this forum about current custom makers. With respect to production folks I would still recommend Arms and Armor and Albion as the top two although I do also think the guys over at Valiant Armory have a good product. To get them all in one place you can check out Kult of Athena. They sell everything from Denix junk to high end semi custom pieces. They are a quality vendor though. If you are looking for something specific call it out and perhaps others will come to mind.
Hello all! I am relatively new. Does anyone know how to find the specific thread, about custom sword makers, in this post? Thanks in advance!

Dawson knives. They make excellent swords out of CPM Magnacut. I have one made of CPM 3V. Outstanding quality but not cheap.

Should add that the Dawson knives and swords are all USA made at their family owned facility in Arizona, are hand sharpened and come razor sharp, with lifetime free sharpening. HRC is 60-61, but swords are not brittle. The finish is also exquisite. I have 3 of their knives and 1 sword.

Back