• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rick Hinderer, Dave Winch, Doucette, Beauchamp, Voorhies, Darell Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
Prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

William Henry LEGACY : H230 - D
New with pouch
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Type:Regular Production
Blade Length:2.38"
Overall Length:5.50"
Handle:Carbon fiber
Blade:'Raindrop' pattern ZDP-189 core damascus @ HRC 67
Quantity Produced:299
Production Date(s):April 2006 to March 2007
Slip Joint, Friction Folder

Dave Winch
This is one of his earlier pieces. This locks up tight and
the blade is dead centered when closed. This comes with a zipper case
to keep it safe in your safe. Brand new, never used, carried or
sharpened.

Hinderer FXM Hand Ground Custom
3.5" XM-18 full custom hollow ground fixed blade by Rick Hinderer
CTS-HXP Steel marked on Blade
Tumbled Finish and kydex with Teklock
From Blade 2010
Sold

Last edited:

David Mosier Model 3
This is one of David Mosier's eariler models, and when he was just started getting into folders. This was made in the late 90's. The steel is twist stainless damascus. This folder has 1/8" thick blade, 3 1/2" long, with 0.063" thick titanium liners. Carbon fiber handles. Sold

Jimmy Lile Chute Knife with dot
Black Micarta handle w/Nickel Silver Guard and Red liners
4.25" Blade 9.5" Overall and .187" Thick
This one has light wear in the sheath and handle. This was made in 2001 and come with the paperwork from Lile Handmade Knives.
$520

Les Voorhies VPD
Specs for the knife are:
Overall - 7.7", .140" thick CPM154
Blade - 3.4" ground (both edges double ground and sharp)
Sheath - Black kydex sheath, w/mercharness.

Gaetan Beauchamp's Mammoth Bone Hunters. Both comes with a case that Gaetan's wife, Denise Bryar, makes. His sheaths are often from moose, emu, shark, salmon skin and beaver tail. Gaetan prefers to use ATS-34, 440C, O1, and Damascus. He typically uses 416 stainless steel for his bolsters. His handle materials range from stabilized wood, ivory, water buffalo horn to malachite and lapis lazuli gemstone.

Last edited:

Rockstead Beetle Clad #144/300
One of the most expensive folders made by Rocksead because of the
blade. This is a three layer metal, sandwiched and I believe so much
work involved that they no longer use this metal for the blades.
These Rockstead knives are from Japan and can be found here: http://www.isd-ishida.co.jp/English/rockstead.html
Rockstead no longer make the clad so this is out of production.
New in Box.
Beetle Clad 144/300
Style: Clad Stainless Steel Blade
Blade length: 85mm
Overall length: 190mm
Thickness: 3.7mm
Weight: 100g
Hardness: around HRc67
Material: CLA189
Clad material: ATS34+ZDP189+ATS34 (Powder stainless steel sandwich)
Scale: Aluminium
Embellishments: Stingray
SOLD

Darell Ralph Apogee
New and DEAD MINT! 3 ¾ inch long recurve blade made of CPM S90V steel in a satin finish. This is a frame lock with a sculpted anodized titanium handle. Darell Ralph is not making this anymore unless it is a custom order.
SOLD

Randy Doucette Ironhead II- green micarta
materials:S30V steel, green canvas micarta handle, Kydex with tek-lok sheath
specifications:
overall length: 8 3/4 inches
blade: 3 3/4 inches
thickness: .180 inch
knife in the Kydex safe in your safe. Brand new, never used, carried or sharpened. Sold

Last edited:

Emerson CQC6
Ernest Emerson Custom Warspec

I was told this was made about 2001
This was sent back to Ernie and to freshen up the edge and tighten up the lock.
I just got this back as you can see from the receipt on 3/23/10 where Ernie himself worked on this knife. I also got a new black clip from Emerson and installed this on the knife but the old clip with screws will also be included.
SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back