Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy AA/14500 EDC Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BF members,

A new giveaway is released. Post the picture about your Acebeam Products or Comment your favorite Acebeam model. You will have the chance to win one of our newest releases, the Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy. One winner will be picked randomly from the comment section when the posts is ended #200.

7ximEhp.jpg

Good luck to everyone!!

Shop now: Amazon.US

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/newproducts

Last edited:
Looks like nice lights. I am a fan of AA or AAA lights so I like the RX model(s) best

I'm digging the H40 headlamp.
Edit -- that was until I just saw the,
Acebeam L19 2.0 Whole New Black Warrior! Whoa!

Last edited:
Looks to me like the Rider RX E.D.C. light
would compliment my other E.D.C. items nicely,
and agree with the ease of battery type used.👍
Thank you for the opportunity.
B.T.B.

The Rider RX is the latest and greatest EDC flashlight from the experienced team at Acebeam. With a 5000K Nichia 219F LED and 650 lumens of stunning white light, this small but powerful light is sure to be a hit among everyday carry enthusiasts.

RmF8C9B.jpg

ACEBEAM Amazon.US

No Acebeam in possesion yet
but 14500 will fit my needs very good
Thanks

Whoa, this is my first exposure to AceBeam products. These look sweet, though!
I did take a look at your products, and I found a few things to be to my liking actually... but the finest is that sweet sweet L19 Long-Range, I have been looking for a Maglite alternative to large beam lights like that! It's beautiful.

Whoa, this is my first exposure to AceBeam products. These look sweet, though!
I did take a look at your products, and I found a few things to be to my liking actually... but the finest is that sweet sweet L19 Long-Range, I have been looking for a Maglite alternative to large beam lights like that! It's beautiful.
Great news!

Acebeam L19 2.0 Whole New Black Warrior is coming! It utilizes a popular SFT40 LED emitter with the self-developed TIR and a definite powerhouse with its 2200-lumen,it maintains a respectable 3553 feet (1083meters),which makes this flashlight perfect for hunting purposes or tactical situations. It is the best long-range flashlight in its class, long-range visibility helps you go undetected in the woods.The Acebeam L19 2.0 will be your new go-to hunting flashlight, and you can't beat the long-distance capabilities.Also it is the great gift for the hunter or outdoorsman in your family.

XtohX6h.jpg

Learn more: Acebeam L19 2.0 Best Long Range Hunting Flashlight
Get yours at Amazon.US: Longest Range Tactical Hunting Flashlight

Last edited:
Great news!

Acebeam L19 2.0 Whole New Black Warrior is coming! It utilizes a popular SFT40 LED emitter with the self-developed TIR and a definite powerhouse with its 2200-lumen,it maintains a respectable 3553 feet (1083meters),which makes this flashlight perfect for hunting purposes or tactical situations. It is the best long-range flashlight in its class, long-range visibility helps you go undetected in the woods.The Acebeam L19 2.0 will be your new go-to hunting flashlight, and you can't beat the long-distance capabilities.Also it is the great gift for the hunter or outdoorsman in your family.

20% OFF New Release Sale starts at 6:00 PM 5/9 ~ 11:59PM 5/10 PDT !!!

xLbddBB.jpg

Learn more: Acebeam L19 2.0 Best Long Range Hunting Flashlight
That is sweet, thank you for letting me know that! So you guys are legit, huh? I am seriously considering this... I have been wanting to invest into a big flashlight.

For some reason I don't have the option of attaching an image - guessing it's a quirk of this specific subforum - so I'll just say I have two AceBeam torches...a K40 and an X45. Very, very different lights; but both awesome in their own ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back