• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RJ Martin Q36 & Begg Starstrike Set

Toothpick310

Gold Member
Basic Member
Hi Guys,

Have a few to let go of as I'm chasing something new. These hurt to let go of.

- First up is an RJ Martin Q36 in S110V and marbled carbon fibre. Has eggshell Ti bolsters and clip. Scale and clip screws are blued. Has a few very minor signs of carry, but you have to look to see any. the finishes hide everything very well.
Incredible flipping action and noise. - 3,200 Cad TYD

Next up is a set that I'm very sad to lose. A trio of Beggs in Starstrike carbon fibre inlays. These took years to get together. All have minor signs of carry on the Ti scales, can send more pics of specifics.
From Left to Right:

- Bodega in Starstrike and herringbone bone damascus. Was part of a small run done with Vegas Forge. Cracked ice backspacer and clip. Beautiful knife, incredible action and fit and finish. - 2,800 Cad TYD

- Beggatti in Starstrike with mirrored compound grind blade. Beautiful and very solid. Super thick blade, and incredibly smooth. - SOLD!

- Glimpse in Starstrike with Engraved blade and backspacer and spine. Cracked ice details. Super snappy action, great EDC blade - 2,300 Cad TYD

For more info feel free to shoot me a message.
Thanks!

Attachments

• RJ.jpeg
    RJ.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Beggs.jpeg
    Beggs.jpeg
    817.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back