• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ, RMJ FORGE.

Jack of All Blades

Platinum Member
Prices are through PayPal goods and services, includes, insured shipping.

1. Rmj Knight Hawk user, bronze coating, kydex sheath and straps, original box and papers. Kydex has really strong retention. SOLD

2. RMJ Forge Hawk, Don't know much about it other than its new and never used. Head moves probably a millimeter if you pull on it Although this will most likely fix itself in usage as the head will get wedged toward the top. Asking SOLD

3. RMJ Pathfinder great condition. Used once on a stump. $475

Pics:

Last edited:
Prices are through PayPal goods and services, includes, insured shipping.

1. Rmj Knight Hawk user, bronze coating, kydex sheath and straps, original box and papers. Kydex has really strong retention. SOLD

2. RMJ Forge Hawk, Don't know much about it other than its new and never used. Head moves probably a millimeter if you pull on it Although this will most likely fix itself in usage as the head will get wedged toward the top. Asking $400

3. RMJ Pathfinder great condition. Used once on a stump. $475

Pics:
I will take the RMJ Forged Rasp Hawk. For some reason I can't figure out how to send a private message, so send me a message so I can send payment. Thanks.

Yes, but don't want to post it publicly on the forum. If you can send me a message I will send my email address in that conversation. Thanks.

Edit: Just noticed they don't allow private messaging without a paid membership. So not sure how to get you my email. You don't happen to be a member of BuschcraftUSA do you?

No worries, email me at
Yes, but don't want to post it publicly on the forum. If you can send me a message I will send my email address in that conversation. Thanks.

Edit: Just noticed they don't allow private messaging without a paid membership. So not sure how to get you my email. You don't happen to be a member of BuschcraftUSA do you?

Last edited:
Back