• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Tomahawks for sale.

Hello Bladeforums, Newbie here. I have 2 Textured Eagle Talons for sale. $550 each. for the Talons. 2 Blackout Ragnaroks 14. 1 Textured Ragnarok 14. 2 Blackout Kestrel Feather. 2 Kestrel Feather. 3 Knight Hawks. $500 each for them. I have all of the M.O.C straps, sheaths and original boxes for all, including RMJ certificates. All 80CRV2 Steel. Shipping will not be included. Manufacture date of 2022. Excellent condition. They have never been used at all. They all have been sitting in my safes. Since I’m new I will do my best to post pics correctly.

Everyone, I still have 2 Ragnarok 14 Blackouts, 1 Jason Knight Blackout Knight Hawk and 2 Kestrel Feather Cerakote available. All in 80CRV2 Steel. All $500 each. I will only except payment through Zelle.

Everyone, the price of $500 includes shipping as long as payment goes through Zelle. Thanks

Everyone, the rest of my Tomahawks are SOLD. Thank you all for your business. Much appreciated…..

Hahahah don't worry my little boys are Army Military Po-Po and powerlifters now .. Wondering when I get to grandpa status at this point .. I will warn the wife though. 😁

Back