Rockjumper pivot screw

I flicked my Rockjumper and a bronze washer went shooting out like a mini Frisbee, since the pivot screw is apparently completely missing.

I guess I'll contact Spyderco, but in the short term I was wondering if the pivot screw from a Delica would work. It's a long shot that someone knows the Rockjumper size that well, but I'm sitting in a windshield repair shop and not anywhere near my workbench. Thoughts?

I think the Delica uses thinner blade stock, which might leave the pivot screw a bit short. Or it might not. Having never handled a Rockjumper I couldn't do anything but guess.

It's a long shot that someone knows the Rockjumper size that well, but I'm sitting in a windshield repair shop and not anywhere near my workbench. Thoughts?
I have both and can check this weekend on pivot compatibility!

RockJumper Ser (C254SBK) and Delica K390 (C11FPWK390) Wharncliffe compared! Weird the RockJumper being a little wider has a tad shorter screw. Both pivot screws work in the 2 knives, So they're interchangeable. IMG_20240213_111644_(25_x_45_cm).jpgIMG_20240213_111616_(4000_x_2250_pixel).jpg

RockJumper Ser (C254SBK) and Delica K390 (C11FPWK390) Wharncliffe compared! Weird the RockJumper being a little wider has a tad shorter screw. Both pivot screws work in the 2 knives, So they're interchangeable.
Thanks! I'm on the fence about sending it back to Spyderco or swapping the screw. They've repaired a couple of things for me in the past with no complaint, it's just always a risk that knives evaporate in the mail. Decisions, decisions.

Back