Rodent Waki Pre-order NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses,I am also from Vancouver and I also recently bought a Waki.Before I placed my order for my first SRKW blade,I did a bit of research and there was a question posted by someone else about shipping to Canada and shipping was stated to be around 30ish.But at the Swamp Rat checkout,to my surprise shipping to Canada was actually $42.95 which had me scratching my head;that maybe I remembered wrong.Anyways,I said to myself,I'm not going to let a few bucks keep me from owning a Waki because of all the positive things that I've heard about their products.

I also should mention that on the customs declaration, "Camping Tool" will be written, resulting in an inspector opening the package, but there should not be a problem then sent along it's way.

I hope Eric can shed some light on this.

Your shipping price is the correct amount. I screwed up on the above post. I forgot I had to raise the shipping cost of the Waki's because they are heavier than any of my previous shipments.

Thanks for the info and for catching me, I screwed up and your amount of $43 is approx correct shipping to Canada for a Waki.

Adding some additional info, if anyone wants to get in on the next batch you'd better email your pre-order now. They are finishing up this batch and who knows if/when we will do another.

:D:D

Hey Razorburn,

I was wondering what duty was like on the your Waki? If you don't want to post here feel free to email me (alex.vwrsi@gmail.com). Thank you very much,

Alex

Moses,there is no duty on this item.Only GST,PST,(both based on the exchange rate)and the $8 customs fee.

Received confermation on mine order Sept 9,,,still havent received it,hopeing any day now I'll hear something.wonder how far backordered these blades are??

Got mine in!
Hopefully it will be sitting under the Christmas tree come December 25th ;).

It has been years since I bought a Swamp Rat knife. The last model I bought was the best (in my humble opinion) model they have ever made - one big fella that would have made Rambo envious - can't remember the model name. I then saw that video on the website and I reckon they have come up with another beauty. I just couldn't resist putting in my pre-order. Damn you Swamp Rat! My wife is going to have me for breakfast when she finds out.

I can't believe it. I am really in trouble now. I just pre-ordered a second waki. I now have a black blade and black canvas micata handle and a tanker gray blade and a black G10 handle.

I can't believe it. I am really in trouble now. I just pre-ordered a second waki. I now have a black blade and black canvas micata handle and a tanker gray blade and a black G10 handle.

What would you do when the LE version of Waki comes out?

I'm too weak when it comes to the Waki. I suspect I know what would happen if a LE version appeared on the scene - must be strong.

I'm LE and I'm not waiting. Ordered a black with black/green G10.

Lordy, my wife is gonna slay me with that beaut. :)

I'm LE and I'm not waiting. Ordered a black with black/green G10.

Lordy, my wife is gonna slay me with that beaut. :)

I think Glenn Jones was referring to "limited edition" and not "law enforcement":)

Maybe you should get two Wakis so you can defend yourself against the wife:thumbup:

Bwhahaha! My bad on the LE. Showed the picture to a squad member at work as the chief walked by. All I heard was the sigh, muttering about a crazy nut job and some head shaking.

Guess he spoke with my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back