Rogers Rangers Hawk Pics....consolidated and updated

Hi All....I'm back with my first post of several, over the next few hours.

I am proud to report that the ATC website should be up in a week, with pics, text, specs, and what's up and coming in the world of Tomahawks, old and new.

In the meantime, I thought it would be helpful to post pics of the Rogers' Rangers Tomahawk Series....the Spike Tomahawk, Light Infantry Belt Hawk, and (due to popular demand), a pic of the upcoming Rogers Rangers' Poll Hawk, which will be available a few months from now. The last of the series is a Pipe Tomahawk, and I will post a pic of the prototype as soon as it is available.

The final versions with fire branded handles will be uploaded this week. In the interim, these are the software enhanced Ranger Tab pictures.

Rogers' Rangers were the toughest, most fierce fighters among the Colonial military constituency. They moved in packs live wolves and struck hard and fast like lightening. Maj. Robert Rogers wrote the book on unorthodox tactics, and the use of the Tomahawk was integral to their survival and combat methods.

Armed with muzzleloaders, knives, and Tomahawks, they were feared by the French and their Indian allies. These Tomahawks give honor to them and their decendants, the United States Army Rangers. As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, a part of your purchase benefits the Best Ranger Contest each year we are sponsors. The ATC will be attending Best Ranger at Fort Benning as a sponsor this April!

The Rogers Rangers Spike Tomahawk
View

The Rogers Rangers Light Infantry Belt Tomahawk
View

And....the RTB Drawing of the Poll Hawk.
View

Now, here's the HAWK!!!
View

The Poll Hawk was light to carry and quick in combat. While less utilitarian as well as combative due to the lack of a hammer or spike, it was the preferred Hawk among those who packed light and moved fast. It also excels as a thrower.

Like all of the Rogers' Rangers Hawks, it comes with a fire branded handle marked with the Ranger Tab and Rogers Rangers. It also comes with a certificate of authenticity, describing the history of the design, as well as the history of Rogers' Rangers.

Own a piece of history....order your US Army Rangers Original Rogers' Rangers Tomahawk!!!

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

[This message has been edited by Andy Prisco (edited 02-12-2001).]

Back