Roman Legion Gladius Sword - Just Released

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Roman Legion Gladius Sword - Just Released

The Roman Legion was the largest military unit of the Roman army, who were highly disciplined, well trained and heavily armed. They were the most powerful war machine in the ancient world, both feared & respected; they were the backbone of the Roman army. These legionaries carried Gladius swords to use as short stabbing weapons, and they were very effective when used for cutting or slashing. There are few weapons in world history that have had such a great tactical importance as the Roman Gladius. The stabbing wounds produced by the Gladius almost always were fatal. Our heat treated full tang handmade Roman Legion Gladius is extremely durable and virtually indestructible.

TxDieLY.jpg

Shop Details:
1095 High Carbon Steel. Steel is Heat Hardened & quenched. Heat Tempered @ 500 degrees for 2 hours, and letting it air cool.

Total Length = 21 ½ “
Blade Length = 14 ¼ “
Blade Width = 1 ¾ “
Blade Thickness = 3/16 “
Handle Length = 7 ¼ “
Handle Width = 1 ½ “ Center
Handle: Black Linen Micarta
Weight = 1 lb. 15 oz.

POB = 1 ¾ “ from Handle

JNRiq6A.jpg

yoA1ExT.jpg

lRBrWpn.jpg

tICij6E.jpg

WwkmxH8.jpg

2ruDWID.jpg

37TSKX4.jpg

W2jAdu4.jpg

Fantastic, there's something she can't say I already have too many of! Love it! Do you have plans to make and sell that beauty? If so, keep me in mind. Great work. Simple and elegant.

Fantastic, there's something she can't say I already have too many of! Love it! Do you have plans to make and sell that beauty? If so, keep me in mind. Great work. Simple and elegant.
Thank you. Yes we are accepting orders on this one from our site. Just go to our home page link in our signature and you'll see it at the top. You can click on it and order from there. Thanks,

Back