• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Rounder" by Jerry Halfrich

Offered for sale is a prototype (small) "Rounder" pattern.

Stats:

Closed Length: 3 5/8"

Steel: CPM-154 @ 60-61 Rc

Spring: CPM-154 @ 46 Rc

Scales: Jigged Bone

Liners: 410 SS

Hardware/Pins: 416 SS

Price is $625 including shipping and PayPal fees.

You may contact the maker by email, PM or say "I'll take it" here.

Thanks for looking!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RounderOpen.jpg
    RounderOpen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 671
  • RounderClosed.jpg
    RounderClosed.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 447
  • RounderClosed2.jpg
    RounderClosed2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 390
Great looking knife, Jerry! It's about time you found your way over here! :thumbup::cool:

I sure like the looks of that one. It's great to see you posting some of your work here, Jerry.

Jerry, i would have bought this most attractive knife too. i've been looking to buy a knife made by you for about 18 months now. most sell pretty quickly.
i hope you will post more here. then it'll just take some luck to be one of the first to see it.
roland

I just looked at it again. man, am i ever sorry i missed this one. very sweet for sure.
roland

Congrats on this beauty! I'm glad I missed it coz I'll be so damn broke!:eek:

Congrats, MRI. Let us know how you like it. :thumbup::cool:

Wow...a fella can miss a lot with just a couple of days offline. Beautiful folder Jerry. Congrats to the new owner also.

Good Score MRI, great job Jerry
Thanks for giving BF guys a chance to own one of the best.
Jim

Keep making them like that, and you'll be Full-rich, or All-the-way-rich, or Really-rich, not just Half-rich anymore.:D

I now understand why so many people praise Jerry’s work… He’s given “walks and talks” a new meaning…. The rounder opens and closes smooth as silk and talks with snapping authority…
From the beautifully jigged and dyed full scales to one of the sharpest hollow ground blades ive ever seen This is near as near to perfection as you can get… and is a perfect EDC.
You’ve made me a very big fan!

I now understand why so many people praise Jerry’s work… He’s given “walks and talks” a new meaning…. The rounder opens and closes smooth as silk and talks with snapping authority…
From the beautifully jigged and dyed full scales to one of the sharpest hollow ground blades ive ever seen This is near as near to perfection as you can get… and is a perfect EDC.
You’ve made me a very big fan!

:cool::thumbup:

Back