RYP's books as audio books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you too have an irrational fear of the written word.

Those would be good for the road trips and the ipods.

Can I suggest getting James Earl Jones or maybe Christopher Walken.

irrational fear, dyslexia, lack of time, negative reinforcement to reading when i was a child.

Maybe if RYP read them himself.

No. If you had to hear the entire 1000 plus of Dangerous Placees you would have either pissed your self from laughing or died of old age or run out of batteries. You can always buy the videos at www.comebackalive.com

Can I suggest getting James Earl Jones or maybe Christopher Walken.

Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck, or Anthony Hopkins would also work.

If you wanted something completely incoherent but still having the huevos to back it up I'd suggest Eric Roberts or Benicio Del Toro. :p

Well looks like its not going to happen:grumpy:

But Sam Elliot would've been a good choice.

Aside from Dangerous Places which is more like a reference book, all the others are pretty easy (and interesting) reads, nothing to fear.

I've never had the inclination to buy or listen to an audiobook, I always thought they were for blind folks.

I know farts smell so that deaf folks can enjoy them but I always though audio books were for travelling salesman. Either way that's not a bad idea. Gilbert Godfrey, Bobcat or perhaps even Pee Wee Herman?

Harvey Fierstein!!

[youtube]5D_vvsiJUxw[/youtube]

Does it have to be a guy? How about Fran Drescher? :p

f$ck me... now I am going to have nightmares every time a I write something thinking Fran Drescher or Harvey Fierstienwill be reading it!

There is only 1 great Narrator and that's Morgan Freeman.I would sell a kidney to get one of RYP books narrated by Morgan Freeman.

How about a Morgan Freeman book narrated by RYP? Spleen, Thyroid, Pituitary?

...maybe Christopher Walken.

"There...I was. I was surrounded by these, the most cleverest, talkingmonkies you can imagine... ... ... ... ...this didn't happen to Pelton, I'm talking about going to the 7-11 last night in Yonkers..." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back