S7 Steel and Earth Brown G10 - Recurve Field Knives! (all sold, thanks!)

Daniel, i'll send some dough over shortly!

:D Don't worry, yours isn't one of the two that went up for sale!

I just haven't made it to town in a while for mail. I go in once every two weeks for pork belly, blasting powder and bullets.

www.fairlyknives.com I just added two for sale. The price includes sheath and shipping.

Sheaths! These came out great and I am really happy with the minimalist design. Recurve knife sheaths can be very difficult and I have scrapped many in effort to get to this design. The retention is excellent and they can be disassembled and cleaned. They are also small Teklok compatible!.

Those look outstanding! I really like that sheath design. Something you came up with?

Those look outstanding! I really like that sheath design. Something you came up with?

Thanks! I do a few of my sheaths this way, it was something I originally came up with to reduce weight and to get a good grip on my Ti BOK (Bottle Opener Knife) with the knife in the sheath for opening bottles safely. With recurves they really work well because the knife slips in fine... which is tricky as the bade gets bigger towards the tip.

Yours is packed up and shipping tomorrow morning so look out for a tracking notice soon! You may have gotten it already depending on the PO.

I did get notice! Usually I get stuff from you in crazy good time. Probably by Friday!

As usual, I am *so* stoked. My DFK collection is growing at a steady pace. Talk to me about that Backpacker sometime; I'm usually hanging in gchat. (certainly not the one KEV hangs in!!!!!!)

I did get notice! Usually I get stuff from you in crazy good time. Probably by Friday!

As usual, I am *so* stoked. My DFK collection is growing at a steady pace. Talk to me about that Backpacker sometime; I'm usually hanging in gchat. (certainly not the one KEV hangs in!!!!!!)

:D Excellent! We send two notices just to be sure, I am not sure if the P.O. one goes through all of the time on their end.

I've gotta swing by chat! :D

Thanks again everyone!

I still have two of these at $250 shipped. They are compatible with a small teklok or any IWB band for carry.

www.fairlyknives.com or just talk to me here, via pm or email

I may be able to get additional shots of mine up if anyone is on the verge of pulling the trigger. I do not regret it! The thing is baller

I may be able to get additional shots of mine up if anyone is on the verge of pulling the trigger. I do not regret it! The thing is baller

Thanks for the kind words! Those are great pics you posted in the photo thread... much appreciated!

Back