SAK Floral knife

Decades ago my sister had a flower business and she used those frequently, carried one in her purse. I sharpened it many times on my lansky it was a single bevel edge which I thought was odd but of course makes sense for those types of cuts.

like this black one of mine?
L0rH6s3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! I got mine today, in green. I very much like the knife. The weight is just right, handle is a comfortable length (4"), the plastic is textured :), the blade is smooth cutter, can't say I like the one side bevel. Of course, I have lots of sharpening equip, will take care of it.
I've never payed so little for so much knife.
LIKE IT!

Wow. I’ve only ever used those for budding bark layer buds in a ‘T’ cut…is that to make a ‘chip’ same size in the scion and rootstock?
We cut a bud off the bud wood then tape it to a spot on the root stock. The even cutting of both allows relatively unskilled workers do a better job. We call it patch budding.
IMG_20200117_130611.jpg
IMG_20200117_130130.jpg
I hope this makes sense mate.

One of my favorite pocket knives to augment my classic. Did I ever tell you guys how they cut like the dickens?:)
Especially if you reprofile them to a zero grind. Doesn't hold the edge long, but it'll cut like a laser.

Back