Sale Coming Soon!

Maybe I'll post them here first then move them to the exchange. I don't have much luck there, but it can't hurt.

John, I'm a big fan of your stuff and wish I could buy more. I'm more of a minimalist when it comes to knives so I struggle with buying more than I need vs. buying what I want.

In my eleven years here and probably fifteen years of knife ogling, your knife will only be my fifth custom (I traded into a Koster Karda but quickly traded out of it so I don't really count that one). Of the four I currently own, two of them were gifts so, yours will be my third custom that I've actually orderd from makers on BF.

I like the idea of using the exchange. I'd happily add your website to my signature line as well if you'd like to add stuff to your web store.

Looks like the black handle Worker B&T from the "Almost Ready To Ship" thread will also be in the sale.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate, but it is a nice looking knife.
That steel works Great with a toothy edge (around 300 grit). It just chews through whatever you put in front of it, especially poultry and fish skin.

too bad. sorry john. btw...i like that large front pin. i think it's a nice look.

That worker looks fantastic in black.

Hah!
That SW Bluegill sounds rather similar to what I posted in the wish list thread, aside from the alloy, but she might be able to look past that.
I was thinking something like a Semi-Wharncliffe Worker in stainless as a Parer for the Misses.
Maybe a touch shorter dimensions all around, shorter blade and handle both since she is a tiny woman (Only 4'8" and a bit over 100 lbs).

Nice looking knife!

Really liking that wharnie. As I use more knives I find myself drawn to these flatter blade shapes.

The Bluegill makes a great pocket carry fixed blade. I don't "need" another, but I could say that about several of my knife purchases over the past few years.

SB Bluegill

5 1/2" overall
2 3/8" blade
3/32" thick O1 steel
Green canvas micarta
Aluminum pins

Pocket Persian

5 " overall
2 3/8" blade
1/8" thick O1 steel
Black canvas micarta
Aluminum pins