• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sale for a friend>Lloyd Slipjoint Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I have a good friend here,a fellow member , his name is not important he's a good guy. Got dealt a real bad hand health wise.
John is the most generous hearted guy you'll ever run into. I hope these two guys are blessed in life ,the same as I ,to have met friends like this,plus more here too,all of you.
So without any more wishy washy ness. Its time to bust open your cookie jar. Not only will you get a great knife at a great price but you'll be helping a good guy out.

So there is 10 John Lloyds on my site listed from earlier deliveries . Pick one or two or ? out
$155. ea. delivered Con U.S.
International guys add the shipping difference
Paypal guys cover your fee's.
U.S. Postal M.O.'s

I'll let 5 or 6 go at this crazy deal yto help a friend out. Thanks John you are a one of a kind guy :thumbup:

Please do not post chatter or kudos here only I'll take its,be fair to the other dealers in this sub forum.

The knies offered at this deal are on my site,10 of them. Prob will go for 6 out of the ten,so happy looking & Thank You in advance for your puchases

Last edited:
Now there's 9 cause I took one.Jumpsart the fund.

OK Ironwood burl Gunstock gone I'll do four more

Yellow Swayback gone

One more.........

Vince is a great guy and wonderful friend! He always helps folks out in there time of need!! They don't
make them like him anymore.... Thanks for all you do Vince! You're the best...

Jason

The sale on the remaining un sold slip joints , mentioned in this thread, will be extended. Tomorrow I will explain, in a new thread and will have more, to offer at reduced prices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back