Sale Proxy Requests

A story and a request!

From the WTB exchange - Last Friday at 3 Eastern and I’m spot #22 in the CPK sale thread! A miracle happens, enough people pass and my name is called. I spend my weekend ogling threads and debating about scale material, swedge vs no swedge, sheath options, etc. Monday comes around and I see the email from Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist I’m so excited to place my order only to realize she has shared there were only 5 DEK1 knives in D3V and my big DEK dreams faded into oblivion.
So, if anyone has a DEK1 in D3V with a swedge, needless to say, I’m very interested. Thank you for your time and have a great week!
Credit to Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge for the inspiration

Request - Would anyone going to the compound be open to helping out a DEK-less brother and grab a DEK1 in D3V bonus with a swedge for me?! Thank you.
Message me with your demands!!!
Pm'ed

Wondering if it might be possible to get a proxy for the next sale? I keep coming in 40th or so.
Dek1 in MC? Prefer swedge but certainly won't pass on unswedge...
(Fnordmorph, hat in hand, hoping he is asking nicely and not too early)

Last edited:
Wondering if it might be possible to get a proxy for the next sale? I keep coming in 40th or so.
Dek1 in MC? Prefer swedge but certainly won't pass on unswedge...
(Fnordmorph, hat in hand, hoping he is asking nicely and not too early)

fnordmorph fnordmorph ,

I’m pretty sure Nathan posted somewhere else that the next sale would take place at the Compound during the weekend of the Nov 12th.

Then here at BladeForums probably 2 weeks later.

You should in the meantime post a WTB over in the WTB Forum and maybe get lucky and score before the next sale.

Here is the direct link to the WTB for you:

^^^Best answer, though “Taste it” ranks right up there.

One of a kind and rare are often terms that get misapplied. In most cases, it is not with any bad intent. I have seen a few that the owner truly believed they had the only this or that made when I knew first hand that there may have been exactly three made that we’re all the same that went into different hands.

Most of the stuff at that sale was either extremely rare or one of a kind with the potential of becoming extremely rare in the future should the boys in Moorseville grind one like it down the road.

I've got a dek1 and a dek2 at the gathering and I was wondering if I got somehow lucky :)
Regardless, they are very nice knives and now I lean towards keeping them clean and new as a collectors item, and get something else for use and abuse!

I've got a dek1 and a dek2 at the gathering and I was wondering if I got somehow lucky :)
Regardless, they are very nice knives and now I lean towards keeping them clean and new as a collectors item, and get something else for use and abuse!
Boo - use them! Also come and hang out with other DEKS in the DEK thread. We especially love DEK pics!!!

How does one go about getting a proxy and the benefits of getting one? Is it purely for people who can’t be near their computers or are these for pros(at winning Cpk knive sales)to help? I’m confused 😜 I have to get my hands on a magnacut Dek🙏 any help is appreciated.

Back