Sale Starts Now

JK Knives

First off, I only ship in the USA.

These do not come with sheaths.

First person to post they want a knife gets it. Follow up with an email. Email and PayPal are both

jkiedaisch@sbcglobal.net

DO NOT MENTION KNIFE IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

Tin Knife

(these are made to fit in an Altoids tin)

Overall length: 3 7/8”

Blade length: 1 1/2”

Thickness: 1/8”

Steel: O1

Price: $49 No Sheath

BBAAF275-89F0-4575-AC0C-814CD5DD014B.jpeg

EO1 Woodsman

Overall length: 8 1/4”

Blade length: 4”

Thickness: 1/8”

Steel: O1

Handle: brown burlap micarta with aluminum pins

Price: $189 No Sheath

BB92115C-B8E6-41C1-B135-226016FC6D05.jpeg

I say this every time I have a sale. The knives I think will be the first to sell don’t get any interest. Sometimes I think I don’t know what I’m doing!

I really thought the Puukko Hunter and EO1 Woodsman would be gone quick. If I was still active hunting, hiking and camping that EO1 Woodsman would have been gone. I'm looking forward to my Rule #9 EDC, thanks John, you know what you're doing, I think it's the market right now, hang in there.

I really thought the Puukko Hunter and EO1 Woodsman would be gone quick. If I was still active hunting, hiking and camping that EO1 Woodsman would have been gone. I'm looking forward to my Rule #9 EDC, thanks John, you know what you're doing, I think it's the market right now, hang in there.
I thought the same, EO1 Outdoorsman then the Puukko Hunter then the Rule #9 EDC

I say this every time I have a sale. The knives I think will be the first to sell don’t get any interest. Sometimes I think I don’t know what I’m doing!

But it is not a good idea to ask the peanut gallery!! :D We are a mixed bunch of nuts too.

I keep checking this post hoping someone will buy the Deluxe PSK so I can stop thinking about it. I have been looking at that regularly since you first posted the sneak peak picture. I would absolutely buy it if it wasn't so close to the one I already have on order. Probably why I like it so much....

I keep checking this post hoping someone will buy the Deluxe PSK so I can stop thinking about it. I have been looking at that regularly since you first posted the sneak peak picture. I would absolutely buy it if it wasn't so close to the one I already have on order. Probably why I like it so much....

one is none and 2 is one...
this way you would have something to use while waiting for the other to be built...

The sale showed me that my Plan B is not going to work. Time to come up with a Plan C. Also posted these in the exchange

Back