Samurai masks

anyone buy a samurai mask from knifecenter and actually try wearing it? I wonder if they would fit an xl head, and if they were designed just for show?

anyone buy a samurai mask from knifecenter and actually try wearing it? I wonder if they would fit an xl head, and if they were designed just for show?

You could try the stuff from Hanwei Paul Chen. They make more authentic stuff.

They a lot more expensive than the ~$300 cold steel masks? Also, where would they have best prices?

Where are these cold steel samurai masks. I have never seen them. I am not sure who would have the best paul chen prices.

You are right, I was referring to the CAS Hanwei helmets. Idk why I thought they where CS products, probably because I was shopping for katanas when I saw them. Thanks for the correction. Are these helmets wearable?

You are right, I was referring to the CAS Hanwei helmets. Idk why I thought they where CS products, probably because I was shopping for katanas when I saw them. Thanks for the correction. Are these helmets wearable?

Yes they are. CAS makes great “traditional style”’products. Although they are made in China they are excellent quality. Considered some of the best katanas made outside japan for a reasonable price if you want a katana that handles and feels like a real one. Cold steel katanas are much heavier and don’t feel like the real deal in use.

Their helmets, like their swords, are fully functional.

Back