San Antonio show....

...quick thanks to everyone who stopped by at the table. Pachucko made it by and visited for awhile - picking up a Karambit Trainer and T-shirt..hope it fits!! David S.- Dept. of Justice came by to "visit" the Strider museum and discuss knife defense, etc.
While it wasn't the best weekend from a sales standpoint - it was great to visit with the members of our Military, both past and present who were getting their hands on a Strider for the first time!!! THAT part was a lot of fun.
Looking forward to going back there...oh yeah, there was some good food there and everyone was pretty hospitable.
All for now,
Joe

Hi Joe! I am glad you liked the show, even it it was not big on sales. If the food at the show was good, I may have to drive out next time. The food at the Houston shows is, well, let's keep it rated G here. Pachucko, you will enjoy the trainer. It could be a good impact/restraint tool itself.

...this will get you where you live, especially after Reliant Center.
Loaded Chilidogs (not for the Vegans!) and a big smile for service...
$1.50. Try finding that at the next Gun show!!!
All the Best,
Joe:eek:

..hope it fits!!
That was absolutely.......NOT NECESSARY!

OK, Pachucko's words of wisdom: Never take a chick you used to date to a gun show, never, no matter how much you hate to drive long distances alone, never. She will spend two hours whining about wanting to go to the antique mall. When it becomes obvious you will not give in she'll spend the next hour talking about how much weight you've gained since you quit smoking (over 8 months and not a puff...
pimp.gif
). Anyway, I'm on a diet.

It was great to meet you Joe. If you guys ever have a chance to attend a show where Joe is set up...do it! Awesome knives and great info. He gave us a little demo that had me searching the yellow pages for a Kali instructor (no luck yet...:().

Who's the lamea** who hasn't placed his order with Joe yet? I'll send an e-mail as soon as I log off! Thanks again Joe.

BTW, I just got a WP-4 from a guy on another forum. Any chance I could get one with a sharpened false edge...:D...?

Pachucko, you will enjoy the trainer. It could be a good impact/restraint tool itself.
Yup, you could really crack a grape with that fat ring! Lots of pokey (sp.?) possibilities....:p

...do the words "never take wood to a forest" mean anything after that weekend????:D :D
A couple of us went out that night and had great food/drink and met some new friends! You shoulda been there!!!
Maybe next time...
Joe

Kinda like don't take sand to the beach, right...:footinmou

Glad you had some fun...:D

Back