Sandi

Doesnt like cold weather, oh well looks like its off to do research alone as a hermit;) :D :D :D

Dont worry Sandi isnt dead yet! She told me that if anything ever happened to her I would inherit Terry and their kids!!! Just so ya'll know she has always told me that she would give a dum-dum bouquet to anyone who I suckered into marrying me. Thanks for the great laugh and ego-boost though. Its great to be wanted!

Jenn

When does Sears open? I gotta return that freezer. :D

I guess it's back to talking about those things. I forget what they're called. Those sharp curvy things

The astro-turf in my cave is gonna be sweet.

Jen,
Ahh,little one ,"Suckered",I think not! How about "blessed & lucky"!Watch out for these guys, the"old" ones have many yrs. conning "sweet young lasses" where do you think the term "Rogue" comes from? They "ALL" have the morals of TOMCATS!The "young" ones are worse, they are trying to compete with the old ones,NO CONTEST, the young lack,"Style & Grace"! Me, where do I fit in?? I don't,little Darlin,I'm in a class by myself! You see, all these guys are amateurs,I'm a pro. They are still in the minors while I'm in the majors!I'm just a shy country boy trying to make it in the big city!
Enjoy!
jim:D

Koz,
Now who else could Sandi trust with lil Sis, other than the kindly old researcher!!:D Ahh, the little wee, lass, would be as safe as if she were in church!!After all, I am almost a Saint!!
jim;)

The key word being "almost"!!! Either you are or are not! There is no almost! - from the great khukuri philosopher, Yoda Martino...;) :D :D

Sis,
Not to worry,"Uncle" Jim will look out for you!:D Ok Koz,
"I am a Saint! For some reason, I hear a noise,sounds like a lot of groans! Sort of like when you hear someone trying to put one over on you!:D Must be mistaken!
jim

I just got back to reading all of the threads and noticed that Jennifer wanted to know if I like horses.

YES! How can you not like horses? My grandfather used to raise'em, and it has been maybe 10 years since I rode...but I love em.

Speaking of Aikido and horses....

Jennifer,
Have you ever tryed to roll off a horse in gallop? I hear they train on horseback in France and you get to learn all sorts of neat stuff.
Of course they are on Polo Fields, no itty bitty rocks to get loged in your spine. :D ;)

Apothecary, how dare you denigrate our 'Saint' Bernard that way - the nearby kennels are nearly rioting. ( Don't ask me about the details of how he got his name changed to Clifton instead. You would never be able to believe in our judicial system again. )

1signinmates.gif
Cartangry.gif
1signinmates.gif

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
...I'll start the bidding!All the K's in the cave (EXCEPT2:D)!Plus she has her freedom & "never"has to meet the frog!

Why wouldn't she want to meet the frog?

SamuraiDave

I have tried a rollout off of a horse at a gallop. Its not a pretty or pleasant thing!!! I take hunter/jumper lessons from the people I work for. I ride their cantankerous old appaloosa, who deciced he was gonna bolt going over a jump and then bucked on the other side. I stayed on until that point. Luckily I did land in a rollout otherwise I would have been seriously hurting instead of just kind of hurting. Sandi loves to tease me about it! I dont recommend trying it that way!!! What Aikido group do you belong to? Is it the Fugakukai under Karl Geis or another one???

Jenn

As for everyone else you dont have to stop the attention.... I was just getting used to it. (LOL) That is an absolutely adorable tree frog... Gotta love frogs!:D :D :D

We just might have a wedding/khukuri convention in the works. It seems as if Samurai Dave & Jennifer have alot in common.;) ;)

..Li'l toad-frawg ADORABLE...:eek: :D HEHEhehe

WHY NOT - We've already Khuked one wedding cake :rolleyes:

Jenn,

Have you tried any of the aikido sword movements with kuks? If so, how well did you find they translated?

Also, (maybe I missed this?) what type firearms do you favor? :D

I think we have the longest & probably only running soap opra on Blade Forums.

Aikido and Khukris are very interesting, more of that tomorrow, it is 1:15am here.

Jennifer,
I belong to the Yoseikan Aikido Budo in Waco Tx. My sensei's are Dr. Glenn Pack, 6th degree, and his wife Patricia Saiz, 5th degree. They have 60+ years of experience between them and I can only describe them both as 'fruit of the earth'.
We are having a clinic here this weekend, prople from all over Tx are showing up, and I think we have a few from Philidelphia.

Two days 4 hours of Aikido each day. Probably not much weapon work, all technique and katas.

I wish I had some horses, it would probably force me to finalize my Naginata that is still in the 'idea stage'. A 15-18" blade on a 6' pole being swung by a guy riding a horse. Can you say Outch?

However, I am rambleing now and I should probably hit the sack.

Talk to yall later,
David

Back