• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scam Paypal Address n_wildey@yahoo.com

lokeller2

Gold Member
Somebody sent an email to me about an offer I made on BF, requesting me to send the funds PayPal F&F to n_wildey@yahoo.com. Via PM, the seller confirmed that was not his PayPal address.

What email did the person use with you? He's used a few so far - posting them as he goes doesn't stop him (obviously), but it helps people that take the time to look (which should be everybody)

The main thing to be aware of is that if you sent a PM to the seller, he doesn't have your email address.

If you receive an email response from someone purporting to be the seller following your PM, (and telling you where to send funds), you are being swindled.

Again, remove all traces of your email and personal data from your profile page and conversations so they will not be used against you. (Or be less likely to.)

Somebody sent an email to me about an offer I made on BF, requesting me to send the funds PayPal F&F to n_wildey@yahoo.com. Via PM, the seller confirmed that was not his PayPal address.
Good question. The email used was live4allnfa@gmail.com. I'm certainly glad I didn't send the money.
I got scammed by this same method/person on Thursday 3/7/24. The scammer masked his email with the real sellers last name (and had bladeforums in the subject line), but when I clicked on the actual email name it came up as: live4allnfa@gmail.com.

I got scammed by this same method/person on Thursday 3/7/24. The scammer masked his email with the real sellers last name (and had bladeforums in the subject line), but when I clicked on the actual email name it came up as: live4allnfa@gmail.com.
You need to go delete your email off of the profile post you made. As long as that’s up, you’ll be an easy target.

I mentioned this in another thread; but it's probably worth talking to PayPal about that accounts activities. It may come to nothing (and don't expect your money back); but with multiple complaints here it might be enough to shut down that account. Maybe it will be a confirmed account, which would provide information to pursue criminal charges.

Back