• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad SCAMMER: bartelsenmichael5@gmail.com

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
How lovely!! Was just conned out of $135 from someone at this email address:

bartelsenmichael5@gmail.com

I posted a reply on the Exchange to BF member 3-1-1 and soon after received an email from “3-1-1” at Gmail requesting payment. So, off that went and then a bit later, the real 3-1-1 replied to my PM here on BF (different email address of course). So BEWARE my friends of this loser trolling our BF exchange and trust only communication through PM unless you absolutely know who you’re dealing with.

Must be a Monday. Cheers all.

Almost forgot, this is the PayPal address payment was sent to:

dkroyse27@gmail.com

Last edited:
First email comes up as a scammer on a calguns post when googled. Second one seems clean/new

This sounds like the exact scam that happened to me yesterday as well. Different email addresses, however.

Bummer, mate.

Anyone can view the Exchange.

If you need to post your email, make sure you edit it out after.

If you get an email from someone questionable, verify its the correct person by either PM if you have the ability or by a profile message.

MyYes, he got me twice in the same hour...
They may/may not be the same person... though I don't know that I've seen anything that suggests it is only one person. From what I've seen in the past, they'll use the same PayPal address until it's totally burned... multiple emails for one person, sure; multiple PayPal's used concurrently was typically multiple people.

Back