Schatt & Morgan

Hi All,
I haven't posted pics before so hopefully this works. I just recently got into slipjoints and I picked up this (my first S&M) sodbuster off the bay the other day and wanted to share with y'all. 1 of 100 made, 3 5/8" closed, THICK India Sambar Stag. I think she's awful purty. Don't know if I got a good deal, a great deal, or a horrible one, but I'm happy with the purchase :) Enjoy!

Nathan

0117091411.jpg
[/IMG]
0117091412a.jpg
[/IMG]
0117091412.jpg
[/IMG]
0117091358.jpg

0117091444.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to Traditional, Nate.

That is one purdy S&M Sodbuster you've scored there! It's hard to and old Sodbuster pattern and that one is quite a pocket-able and will be awfully hard to beat.

Hope you stick around here and like your stay.

Best,

Anthony

Wow! I always percieved a sod busters as a working knife with out much show. This changes my whole perspective on the SB. Way to go! Welcome to the traditional forum. You are in a good place.

Welcome Nate... Thats a fine lookin soddie. The nice stag really dresses her up.

Welcome, nice stag! A little off topic but does anyone else wish someone would make a stag soddie with a lanyard hole?

Good lookin Sodie there Nathan!:cool:
If you are pleased with the knife then it was a good deal.

That is a nice sodbuster, I've never seen a S&M soddie before. Great score!

You gotta love Schatt & Morgan. They make some great knives. I've yet to come across one that I didn't like. I'm becoming a big fan.

That is a nice sodbuster, I've never seen a S&M soddie before. Great score!

You gotta love Schatt & Morgan. They make some great knives. I've yet to come across one that I didn't like. I'm becoming a big fan.

After this knife I am as well. The fit and finish is great and i really like the stag. Thanks for all the coments :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back