school finder

Is there a place that lists school that teach FMA? I'm in southern Wis and would like to train, but can't find a school within 50 miles or so. Any ideas to find a local school.

Rick

Where do you live and what do want to study? Open hand, sticks, knives, swords, all of the above?

fmadigest.com has school lists and good articles as well that are free to download.

Where do you live and what do want to study? Open hand, sticks, knives, swords, all of the above?
empty hand, blade and stick would be wonderful. If I was a younger man would love to get involved with the dog brothers, but this old guy just hurts looking at those guys. I want to train for real situations but don't want my rear kicked more in class than what it would be exposed to on the street. Americans are funny. Many talk about realistic training but most don't want to bleed to train either.

I'm not interested in studying dance, and want something basic and to the point that works. In my state of Wis we are one of the communist republics that don't allow law abiding citizens any form of CCW. Some people that are total gun focused though don't see that the gun is not the best answer to all situations.

I'm in southern Wis.

Back