Schrade 165OT

Doing some Spring cleaning, I found what appears to be an old Schrade 165OT. I'll have to clean it up and sharpen it, but this thing feels nice. A couple years ago, someone gave me a 1984 Schrade 152OT Sharpfinger with it's sheath in mint condition and, I kid you not, it is the sharpest knife out of my entire collection. Scary sharp! He said he cleaned one deer he harvested with it in his teens back in '84 and that's it. Then he found it buried in his garage. So just curious, if the 165OT is the big brother of the 152OT, what do you all think? I like the shape and way it feels and those delrin scales.

Scroll down to the "Collectors Forum" and you will find a Schrade Forum there, might get an answer fro the folks there. John

I got a vintage one a few years back. It really is a cool. Makes me wish I were a woodsman.

It's a Schrade USA 165 Woodsman. I love Schrade USA vintage blades. I have several models including the 165 Woodsman but, the 15OT Deerslayer was considered the "big brother" to the 152OT Sharpfinger because the Sharpfinger design came from the 15OT Deerslayer.

Back