SDFK is Glorious

The_who_meaty_beaty_big_and_bouncy.jpg

Looks great, can't wait to see mine. I have double red Micarta coming which is a first for me :) Hoping to have a nice little batch of sheaths ready for it in a few weeks, gods willing.

I'm planning on going with double red on my third SDFK (god willing another top finish). :) Will be a first for me as well.

Count me in for a few sheaths. Will there be a pre-order or options we can choose prior? Or do you just make a batch of X many and its first come first served?

I just got back from a weekend trip with the family and my SDFK was waiting for me. I know Nathan mentioned she was a big girl, but damn she thiiiiiick! I somehow was not expecting the thickness, but oh boy does it feel great. I think the handle is perfect for my sized hands with this sized blade. I was about to start to break her in with some batoning in the back yard, but it started to rain on me and I’m wimpy, so the batoning will have to wait. That being said there are entirely too few SDFK pics in here so far, so here is one for you guys. It’s my first time getting the red and black linen on a knife, and I think it looks great.

Edit: The rain finally stopped and I did a little batoning, so I added a few more pics. This thing batons very well. 👍🏻

1x8IwL0.jpg

cFRgZ0W.jpg

mkFG5Fh.jpg

yPIt7jP.jpg
I stole one of your pics for the website. Thank you!

Back