Seal Pup Kydex Sheath crossdraw carry

New to forum and have been reading away. I have the Seal Pup with the Kydex Sheath and would like to carry it cross draw. Would love some experience shared with me on the best method to adjust the sheath for cross draw carrying. I've read the Spyderco G clip or Tik-Lok mount could work. Any suggestions for a newbie?

New to forum and have been reading away. I have the Seal Pup with the Kydex Sheath and would like to carry it cross draw. Would love some experience shared with me on the best method to adjust the sheath for cross draw carrying. I've read the Spyderco G clip or Tik-Lok mount could work. Any suggestions for a newbie?

There are a couple of Kydex sheaths that came with Seal Pups. Which one do you have?
Post a photo of yours (or one off the net) by uploading it to a photo hosting site (like imgur, etc) and either post the link to the photo.
Or, use the picture icon at top of the posting box 7th from right.
I have modified SOG sheaths using Tek-Loks in the past.

OK that's the latest one. I never had that and it has no additional material area to drill holes.
So the first three holes close to the knife handle will likely be where a Tek-Lok would mount.
You would have to carefully measure the distance between holes and purchase a Tek-Lok to
match them. Tek-Loks come in various sizes so you'd need to do some hunting around for the right one.

Back