Searching for a Sable IV

As my large Sebenza has become the best utility folder that I have ever owned I want to add a fixed blade. The Sebby is such a pleasure to use that I find myself reaching for it countless times a day. I also have requirements for a very strong fixed blade that is very sharp and easy to resharpen. I also want it easy to clean and a one piece CRK is all that. I live in the desert and that is where the one piece line was designed.

The trouble is I cannot find anyone with a Sable IV in stock. Help, where can I find one. I have a friend who loves his and I would like to add this one to my kit. He says it cuts in a fine and delicate manner but he tested the strength by hammering it into a tree and using it as a step. No problem for the Sable. While I won't go quite that far I will use it to baton into wood and pry it apart for fire making in wet conditions along with other outdoor chore a fixed blade is called on to do.

Who has a new one in stock????????

Also, anyone know the how thick the blade is?

Thanks guys, the Sable IV was already sold but I have found one and it will be here very soon. I am excited over this one. The A-2 from what I have heard can chop on hard dry oak for a hour and not dull (this comes from a very reliable source). Not that I will go out and do that unless I was soaking wet and needed dry wood for fire, but it does reflect the robustness of the material and it's impact resistance. My large and small Sebbies will have a FB companion soon.

Any stories of using the one piece line would be fun to hear.

Back