Sebenza's 21st Birthday

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
What did I do the night my CRK turned 21? I took it out drinking, of course!

I got us settled in at the table, some wings and nachos on the way, then perused the craft beer menu. Picked out a couple good ones, and the party was on. Of course my pretty Sebenza got carded, it looks so young to really be 21!

TempestTurns21.jpg

TempestTurns21-2.jpg

TempestTurns21-3.jpg

TempestTurns21-4.jpg

TempestTurns21-5.jpg

Plenty of eats, more beer......

TempestTurns21-6.jpg

TempestTurns21-7.jpg

Hey, maybe you need to slow down there!!! Good thing I'm driving! :D

TempestTurns21-8.jpg

Look at you, you can't even stand up straight! Time to take you home and put you to bed!

TempestTurns21-9.jpg

TempestTurns21-10.jpg

Fantastic thread L_W, I laughed throughout the entire pic layout. That's an original for sure :)

Im just curious if Sebenza got lucky at the end of the night and there might be some new little Sebenzas running around soon ...

Now this is the way to wake up. Thanks for the pics LW and love some of the comments. Maybe I will have a chance at getting a Umfanns as there could be more! Gotta love this place!

Wow , 21years ! My Sebenza is very often my EDC. I cut whatever needs cutting , like last nights steak when the waitress forgot to bring a steak knife. Sebenza does the job well.
This Sebenza [yes I have more than one ] I should really engrave. The Ti handles are easy to engrave and I did engrave the others. This blade is my favorite for a folder ,S35VN !

Back