Second folder

This is the second linner lock I've made, the third was finished and posted ealier as it had a 52100 blade that I can heat treat my self. This has a S30V stainless blade that was heat treated by our own Roger Linger. From now on Roger is getting all my stainless(what little I dabble with), great job on the heat treat and a good guy to deal with, thanks Roger.

Blade is satin finished S30V, 3 1/8" cutting edge, heat colored .050 jewled Ti linners, black G-10 bolsters and marone linnen mycarta scales and spacer. 7 5/16" long open, 4 1/4" closed. The pocket clip is from Koval, but I added some jewling and heat colored it a purpleish/blue. The next folder will get my own clip, but I was out of Ti and ready to put this in my pocket as it will be my new EDC.

Attachments

• tn_000_1049.JPG
    tn_000_1049.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 116
Yep, that knife I really like! I think you have found your calling, Will. You are right on about Roger, too. Here's a thumbs up for both of ya!

Great looking folder Will, that's the style I like. You did a great job and with Roger's HT you'll be doin' alot of cutting.

Thanks guys,

J. Neilson I've done a lot of cutting, including stabing myself in the thumb joint while striping electricle wire, man that thing is sharp! :eek: It was to the bone but was so clean that after most of a day I have a hard time finding the cut.

Dan, I don't want to go there, droped a Darrel Ralph kit knife that I had put a blade in a couple of years ago into a couple hundred feet of water. Not a good feeling "where's my knife?" and hearing a splash! :D

Back