Second order for BF Wilderness & Survival patches?

Edgar , just recieved my patches and they look great...Thank you again for sending them and all you hard work...Bears Breath

Did anyone get the GOS patch? I thought I ordered some but they didn't come. I got the others and got some extras though.

No. The Guy on Spit patches. Ordered two but didn't come. No biggy though. Maybe if someone has an extra I can snag one off them later.

Got my patches yesterday Edgar - They came out great! Thank you so much for your efforts, especially in the face of health issues you've been dealing with. You're a stand up guy in my book!

~Kris

Did anyone get the GOS patch? I thought I ordered some but they didn't come. I got the others and got some extras though.

Murdok, the GOS design was not made and no one paid for it. This was discused in the thread. There were so few order that each patch would have costed $18.00 each.

Edgar

Oh, I thought that but wasn't sure. Either way no biggy. Thanks for getting these out and doing another run for us. Hope you feel better.

I received my patches yesterday. Thank you so much for all your efforts in this endeavour. I sincerely appreciate the extra patch, although I certainly don't think it was necessary. It did come in handy though since my wife took a liking to the very patch that you had sent me an extra of. So I got to give one away and still have a full collection for myself. Perfect!

Be well and take care,
Tim

I'm glad the extra patch came in handy.

Edgar

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks a million for you work and the extras.They look great. Get well!

edit: I tried to leave you feedback, but it said the deal URL is invalid.

Thank you, I appreciate triying to leave possitive feedback. What some people did in the first order was to post a possitive feedback post in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Got my patches today and just wanted to say thank you. You did a great job with these. They look awesome and I'm very happy with them.:thumbup:

Edgar, Thank You for taking on this task. My patches arrived in todays mail ...they are awesome!:thumbup: Your one of the good ones for sure!:thumbup:

Many thanks,

Jules

Edgar, thank you so much for the patches and effort you put into the whole project. Take care of yourself and thanks again for all you do.

Paul

Got mine today, they look great! Thanks again Edgar, you made my 11 yr old VERY happy!

Got my patches yesterday as I was leaving for work. :thumbup: Kathy wouldn't let me leave without opening them up so she could see, and we were both very pleased. :cool:

Preacherman- Thank you again, very much, for heading this up. If everyone is half as happy as I am, the project was a rousing success! :D Take care, Sir!

Back