Selfmade Dom Barlow Scales GITD

soundless

Gold Member
So during the holidays I had some time and access to a CNC Mill plus some pretty cool material to make costum scales, however sadly I forgot to add the dimple on the the inside of the scale so as of now they don't quite fit and I'll have to figure out how to mill out the dimple because for the foreseeable future I won't have Access to a CNC Mill, probably will try it with a Dremel.
However I thought you might be interested in my little project:
PXL_20230123_094750804.jpgPXL_20230123_094825695.jpg

So during the holidays I had some time and access to a CNC Mill plus some pretty cool material to make costum scales, however sadly I forgot to add the dimple on the the inside of the scale so as of now they don't quite fit and I'll have to figure out how to mill out the dimple because for the foreseeable future I won't have Access to a CNC Mill, probably will try it with a Dremel.
However I thought you might be interested in my little project:
View attachment 2056359View attachment 2056360
Love it! I’ve been waiting for someone to make these scales readily available. The knife is perfect for customizing them.

Me too! Sadly lionsteel doesn't sell them separately, that's why I figured I might as well try to make them myself

Back