• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Selling off my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is new/unused. The first person to post I'll take it gets it.

Cordura sheath for Dogfather = $Sold and shipped.
Dogfather LE kydex = $SPF shipped.
Chuddy bear black leather dangler for BWM LE = $85 shipped.
Swamp Warden with Steelnut kydex sheath (Sage) = $90 shipped per set. (moss sold)

CIMG00242.jpg

I am selling the Scrapyard Dogfather, Son of dogfather, S6, dumpster mutt in tanker gray and desert along with their respective rainwalker kydex sheath. All brand new. I'm selling them as a set.

Tanker grey set (4 knives with sheaths) = $ SOLD to Bill shipped in CONUS.

Desert set (4 knives with sheaths) = $ SOLD to Rob.

CIMG0202.jpg

Next is the brand new Satin gladius with Black G10 $Withdrawn
leather sheath is $SOLD

CIMG0035.jpg

Next is brand new Boss jack proto with buy brown carbon fiber kydex = $325 shipped in CONUS.

CIMG0036.jpg

Next is tanker grey set of ratmandu and HRLM with their respective chuddy bear leather sheaths. All brand new.

HRLM with sheath SOLD!

RMD with sheath still available at $200 (price reduced).

CIMG0233.jpg

Please allow 24 - 48 hours to ship items after payment is received. I take paypal and money order. Buyer pays paypal fees, may choose gift option if you like. Buyer is responsible for local laws and regulations. Thank you!

Last edited:
HRLM with sheath sold to RHoltrig. RMD with sheath still available!

Last edited:
i'll take the dogfather kydex for $20 ,can you ship to Canada? shoot me an e-mail to discuss payment & shipping.
ssb289@yahoo.com
i may also want the cordura sheath for the df as well any info on it's origin?
regards,Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back