Semi Skinner EDC WIP

Every one of those looks fantastic. I think you have a winner of a pattern Bill.

Question, second from the right, what is that handle material?

Every one of those looks fantastic. I think you have a winner of a pattern Bill.

Question, second from the right, what is that handle material?
That is some old Westinghouse natural micarta :) I was kinda shocked to find it in my handle stash and I just had to use it on one of these!

That Westinghouse looks fantastic. The others do as well but that one sure stands out from the crowd.

Something really sharp and really comfortable arrived today.
DcZp9hQ.jpg

Thank you, Bill. It will be used. Hard.

I never realized before just how comfortable your handles are. These seem as if a human being actually made them to fit the human hand. Amazing.

As protourist pointed out and as the wife has now discovered they do fit rite in your hand and ease of use the wife likes and loves the little siegles her question can I keep this 1

Thanks again Bill may need another let me know what colors are left

zuONkMX.jpg

Thank you :) I still have five to finish up and one brown canvas micarta finished already. The five to go are 2 in black micarta, a green G10, a jade(natural) G10, and a sand G10 with orange liners. Been distracted from them with some other projects but hope to finish them out soon.

Back