Send smoke and prayers for Bean and Karda's family

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Our dear friend Karda's beloved dog Bean passed away yesterday evening.
Send smoke and prayers for Bean and Karda's family.

I am so sorry to hear that. I know Karda loves that little guy like a son.

Smoke and prayers for little Bean's peaceful passage across the rainbow bridge.

Smoke up for Bean and family. He was ailing for a very long time.

They do keep trying, for the longest time, when someone loves them. Prayers for a peaceful journey.

You know... it doesn't matter what species they are or how many legs they have. When you lose the unconditional love of someone who lived just for you it leaves a hole that nothing and no one else can fill. I've been there many times in 68 years... too many times. Here's something that a good friend from my Bible Study group shared with me last year when I lost Murphy - maybe it'll speak to you.

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog... it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."

Prayers said for you and your family, my friend.

And more Prayers from SC, God Bless you... These guys are everything to us. I have no doubt your loved one knew the love in your heart!!

"Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other".
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
And that is what we get from our best companions our loyal friends.

My thoughts are with you.

You know... it doesn't matter what species they are or how many legs they have. When you lose the unconditional love of someone who lived just for you it leaves a hole that nothing and no one else can fill. I've been there many times in 68 years... too many times. Here's something that a good friend from my Bible Study group shared with me last year when I lost Murphy - maybe it'll speak to you.

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog... it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."

Prayers said for you and your family, my friend.

Spoke to me Dale. Thank you for sharing that.
Much smoke for Karda. Not many things in our lives are worse than losing a companion like that.
Joe

Smoke and a prayer for Bean and wishing all the best for Karda in this sad time.

Smoke up Karda! I know he will be missed. I got five of them within arms length right now. They give so much and ask so little. Peace to all the family during the healing time.

I am so sorry for your loss. Whenever a friend loses a dog, I pass along the poem The Rainbow Bridge. I hope to cross it some day.

"When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. "

More smoke up from the rest of the family (minus one outside).

c3a82d22bd844e0f73173de25df60723

Back