Sharing new images

Sorry Joe,
I have been busy. Do you know how hard it is to find so Ti bar stock for machining, when you want a small order? Check out the JSP forum for more info on the project. I haven't even looked for any of my photos. Sorry.
Take care,
Reed

Originally posted by Reed
Sorry Joe,
I have been busy. Do you know how hard it is to find so Ti bar stock for machining, when you want a small order?

Yo Mr. Reed,

As it happens there's someone in my neck of the woods (WT) who occasionally comes up short trying to get out his Ti/CF models. Lucky for me I've collected 5 of his so I'm covered! Now I can just continue to collect whatever Striders that I don't sell!!!
:) :) :)

Originally posted by clansloan
Joseph-have been released from the brig to post my own photos now. More on the way!

Hey Buddy,

Now that's the start of a nice collection, got one of the Recons myself. I obviously have a natural disposition toward SK, but it is due as much to the individuals there (Mick and Duane) as it is the tools that they make. I do enjoy visiting the different makers at SHOT Show and everywhere else that I can just to keep up the educational process!

Waiting for your next posts...

Thank you Joseph. Dont worry there will be more Striders to come. I spoke to Josh at Triple Aught and I should have a nice new AR/TS in about two weeks. Then I think a BG/TS. Of course I am also having a cut and thrust sword made by Michael Tinker Pierce delivered on Wednesday! The blades they just keep a rollin in! Pictures of the AR as soon as it arrives, and a pic of the sword if you would like.

Hey guy,
If you have any pics of the sword that you are refering to then by all means post them! Hope you get your AR soon, I'm sure you'll like it..I'w waiting for the brother to my GB, it's lonely! and I still have room for more Striders!! Hint to Mick...:) :)

Will do Joseph. As I said the sword should be her tomorrow. Meanwhile part of the pistola collection to keep you entertained.

Attachments

• pistols.jpg
    pistols.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 234
Nice pics, Clansloan.

Hey Joe, don't think I forgot about you, I just have been really busy. I will email some ASAP.
Reed

Ok boys here goes. The new blade is in my posession! The balance is about 5 in. from the guard, very light and very fast! Enjoy.

Attachments

• type xviii-1.jpg
    type xviii-1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 188
Very nice, great looking piece and well balanced. You should post this in the sword forum as well. I sure the guys over there would like to have a look at it. What steel is it 5160?

Frank Q.

Thanks fq55. It is a blade made by Michael "Tinker" Pierce. I plan on doing a review over there, but it looks like I will be forced to pay Photopoint after all. Unlike here I cant cant them 20$ for an updated membership to post pictures. Glad you like the blade, although now I am antsy as all hell to get my AR/TS.

Later:D

Clansloan,

Nice look to that sword and if it balances like you say it must be great to work with.
One question though...isn't it a little big for Concealed Carry???:D

Hey Guys,
Just noticed that the host site for the photographs is having some issues...I've been pretty busy so I hope this is a recent development. I have contacted my buddy who controls this site and hopefully all will be resolved in short order.:rolleyes:

Back