shaving with an electric razor

I bought my first Braun in the PX at Ft. McClellan, ALA. in 1983. Since then I have had four Brauns and they have been excellent. I use them for convienence sake (shaving during the drive to work, etc.). I occasionally switch back to a Gillette sensor when out of work on vacation and such but always go back to the braun.
BTW: That first 1983 braun is still sitting in my locker at work in case the charge runs out or I forget the new braun. just buy a new cutter and foil every two or three years.

shaving is like medication / you have to try em' all befor you find out what works for your face....:)

i use a tripled milled soap that also washes my face well, a brush and my hand(no bowl), and buy Astra superior platinum by the 100(since they work for me). i may also listen to :cool: Blue Bossanova.
9dcLGqhl.jpg

I used an electric when I was younger but even after the three weeks I never felt that I got a good shave. It also was tough on my skin. Admittedly, I have a heavy beard and I think electrics tend to work better with lighter beards.

I rate an electric shave below a disposable and canned shaving cream. Of course nothing tops a DE safety razor that I've found.

Back