• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SHBM, HRII, Battle Rat

Leviathan Arms

Gold Member
These three blades are quite dear to me but alas homebuying these days costs you your soul. Unfortunately, I'm a ginger and have no soul so I have to sell these instead lol. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

1. SOLD SHBM in all of its original dimpled INFI glory! I purchased this knife on the forum a while back and unfortunately don't remember much of its history. Appears unused with the exception of some light scratches towards the tip that I would assume were caused by sheath insertion. The handles on this one are thinner than average and feel very comfortable. Aside from being swung around a few times when I was practicing to kill Superman this is unused by me. $750 and this one is shipped to your doorstep in a very tactical cardboard box.

2. Hellrazor II with a BuyBrown Kydex and a really nice leather sheath I had made. I purchased this from Busse directly and have used it. This design has always been the epitome of Busse badassery to me and will always hold a special place for me. The INFI edge is sharp and undamaged. This knife would make Crocodile Dundee proud! For only $480 you can get this blade shipped to your door in a box only slightly stained with my tears.

3. OG sterile Battle Rat with penetrator tip. One of my top favorite blades to have ever come out of the swamp these are becoming rare. This particular blade is pristine and comes with the original sheath as well as an excellent kydex by VJT. This differentially heat-treated chunk of SR-101 could get nuked and it would probably barely scratch the OG crinkle coat! $300 and this bad boy is all yours until you're spoken to by an angel and told to return this one to me.

I am in need of cash so not looking for trades but I have fairly regular lapses in judgment so send trade offers if you must. Posting pictures slowly as its very hard to focus the camera while I am crying tears of anguish......

Last edited:
Any chance the Battle Rat is still around? If so I am interested and would love to see pics ;)

Great looking knife there man! If I can scrape the funds together I'll let you know.

Back