sheath carry woes

Midget

Gold Member
alright, we've seen lots of pics of ppl's knives, sometimes alone, sometimes with sheaths...

but how do you carry? anyone care to post a pic of their carry position on their belt/harness?

just a thought.

I guess... having a pic of a folder clipped in the right front pocket is sort of obvious. I am sort of interested in seeing fixed blade positions.

I was kinda thinking about this because I'm not really satisfied with the positions I tried. IWB (with my ****** IWB loop i made) is sort of uncomfortable, and when I pull at my knife, the sheath comes up a little bit (maybe I just made a crappy loop). I dont like to carry in the teklock on my belt as much, because that tends to stick out against my shirt, and I generally like to carry concealed. Plus I gotta lift up my shirt to grab it.

I was thinking... Strider should make a really tight clip that would clip the sheath to ride low on the inside your front/back pocket or something. maybe only with like a few inches of the handle sticking outside the pocket.

and obviously the clip-pocket thing would only work out for like an SA or DB or AD... sticking an MT in your pocket would get you too many "is that your knife or are you just happy to see me.." looks.

have fun.

*posted in usualsuspect and bladeforums forums.

Back