Shipping Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're almost there boys!! It WILL be worth the wait!!

Thanks for the information RYP.:thumbup::thumbup:

Mr. Pelton, you are a stand up guy. ...<snip>... "Son, don't tell me what I want to hear, you tell me what I need to know" ...<snip>... :)

+2 -

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

best regards -

mqqn

Thank you so kindly sir and I hope everyone has a safe, warm, and a happy holiday season!

Like everyone else said - - Thanks for the updates!!! Enjoy the holidays!

I'm going go sit by the fire and admire my fixed blade hest while dreams of the hest folder float through my head...

:D Merry Christmas to all!

Thank's for the news. I only wish I knew soon enough to have gotten in on the limited edition. I am looking forward to getting my production folder and will be ordering more when everthing calms down in the production line.

Great looking knife RYP, thanks again.

Yes, there were opennings on the LE list and I got in for a Sterile LE.

Thanks again RYP!

Last edited:
Please sweet baby Jeebus, give us at least two more (yet unseen) photos of the HEST/f to tide us over in this most blessed of seasons.

And bless the jungle pygmies that will make the arduous journey via pea pod canoe to deliver the loot!

Amen,

As far as I am concerned there are 12 days of Christmas.
It will still be a very merry HESTmas.

Thanks for the info.

How are these "cool goodies" coming along? I'm so looking forward to getting this package.:) I know it's just a knife, but it's a damn fine looking piece of art too!! And no; I'm not whining.:D

Here is where we are. LionSteel will have finally finished all the First Run knives by tomorrow evening. He will have also finished all the skull tools. BUT

I wanted Limited Edition owners to have very cool goodies that you will see on delivery. Two of the vendors have not delivered yet (I am not going to reveal names to protect the guilty). There have been significant weather and air freight problems so I will cut them some slack.

This means we are NOT going to ship the First Run DPx HEST/Folders before Christmas. This is a decision I am making. First to make sure Gianni has the time to inspect every knife, get the entire package together and secondly so that no one gets their knives delivered when businesses are closed etc.

We will be shipping the regular production of DPx HEST/F products next week to dealers and will keep dealers and customers updated directly and via this forum. Keep in mind your dealer has to process and ship your order after he gets his knife.

I am standing by during the holidays to sign and number each of the 250 knives so I don't want to hear any whining. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back