• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov Custom Division

Regretfully, I offer this up for sale. As far as I know I am the second owner. The first owner did not carry it, I have done so a few times, but the knife shows no signs of use.

2015 Shirogorov Bias Cut Lightning Strike Copper Carbon Fiber Custom Division F3. The S90V blade with polished flats runs on Single Row Roller Bearings. In short this is as good a CD Shiro as exists.

Not much more to say, really. The knife speaks for itself. I need to check packaging, but it comes, of course, with what I received.

The price is $2,750. I may consider near offers, but if it doesn’t sell I will not cry. The only trades I would consider are comparable Shiro CDs, but if you have something very cool and comparable to this you can try.

The price includes Overnight shipping but not PayPal fees. And I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.

Best way to reach me is rickpropas@comcast.net. PMs will work.

All the usual boilerplate applies, you must be of age, it must be legal where you are, I’m not responsible if you cut off your thumb, yadda yadda.
P1150748.JPG P1150749.JPG P1150750.JPG P1150751.JPG

Wow......that's simply breathtaking.....could you please post a pic of the box label and whatever it may come with?

Last edited:
Here you go. As you know CDs do not come with a certificate, so this has the box, the spacer and the cloth.P1150760.JPGP1150762.JPG

Back